Fleece Thermal Curtain Lining
HIGH-END Thermal Fleece curtain linings – Crafted from imported 100 per cent premium quality fleece (Polyester composition). 2 panels per package to retrofit with any existing ready-made curtains.
ENERGY SAVING – Houses lose up to 20% of their heat through windows. With thermal fleece curtain linings, you will use less energy on air conditioning and heaters. They regulate the temperature by blocking out heat during hot days and keeping the heat in during cold days. Thermal fleece linings will help reduce energy bills by keeping light out and cool homes during hot summers and the cold out during the winter months.
EASY TO INSTALL – Each pair of Thermal Fleece linings is easy to install behind existing curtains by using the bonus hooks included, this makes regular curtains into thermal curtains by using the linings. These linings will fit Pencil pleat and Eyelet curtains
CARE – Machine washable. Wash below 30 degrees. Do not bleach or tumble dry, and it should be ironed at low temperatures. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing.
PREMIUM TEXTURE – Features a lightweight soft touch. Therefore existing tracks and poles need not be changed.
Select our blackout linings in a slightly smaller size than your curtains to ensure a good fit.
About Our Thermal Curtain Linings
- Superior Soft Drape Detachable Thermal Linings
- Keep rooms warmer in Winter and cooler in Summer
- Available in 9 sizes
- Colour – White
- 114cm (44″) Wide Curtains will fit Ready Made Curtains 117cm (46″) Wide
- 165cm (64″) Wide Curtains will fit Ready Made Curtains 168cm (66″) Wide
- 229cm (88″) Wide Curtains will fit Ready Made Curtains 229cm (90″) Wide
- The fleece backing that has been applied to these curtain liners gives them superior thermal and noise-excluding properties
- New softer fabric so curtains hang beautifully
- The Linings are made approximately 2″ (5cm ) shorter so they hang above the curtain hem.
PLEASE NOTE: Each pack contains a pair of linings, and each curtain measures the sizes stated. For example, if you purchase a pair of 64″ x 70″, they will fit 66” x 72” curtains.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only.